Monday, February 28, 2011

Family Fashion

I love the nostalgia of old family photos and the cringe inducing fashion. A lot of these were taken around the mid 80's - mid 90's.
My parents in their early thirties. My mom looks like a teen from the 70's (I think it's the hat) and my dad looks like a swinger from the 70's (I think it's the necklace)

My Grandma on my dad's side of the family is the lady in the middle

My brother Brandon did some child modeling. He is in the middle with the green neon cap and blue pants. Bwahahaha.

Brandon again in a sailor suit. Ahoy!

Brandon loves Mickey D's, so do all children.

My brother Michael looks like he's wearing comics.

My mother dressed me as a pink puffy ball of frills on a number of occasions, I guess that's why I am the way I am.

My best look, I think. I would reincarnate this.

The best naps of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment